Boys All Levels Swim & Dive
CHSAA has issued sport-specific modifications for our upcoming season. This article can be found in its entirety at https://chsaanow.com/coronavirus/modifications/. The following section is for Boys Swimming & Diving.
- 7 meet maximum regular season plus League (No individual or team minimum meet requirement)
- Schools may only compete against teams within their own league during the regular season.
- All Meets must adhere to the local limitations around number of participants allowed indoors
- April 26 start of formal practice – April 29 start of competition (NO Scrimmages or Foundation Meets)
- June 19 end of regular season – June 24-25 State Meet (TBD location and dates subject to change)
- 20 qualifiers per event in each classification for the CHSAA State Meet
- State Qualifiers will be based on time from the regular season (Top 20 in each event plus ties)
- Max four entries per school per event
- Athletes will arrive at established time prior to their event and the pool will be cleared at the conclusion of each event at State due to participant limits indoors